Lead Software Engineer - Java
- Leadership and management experience required
- Java development background essential
- Join our clients leadership group and inspire through innovation
Brisbane Based - Permanent Opportunity - Through innovation, you will inspire Java Developers and Testers to deliver high quality secure software.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to secure. Join a well-established organisation based in the Brisbane CBD and help inspire a team of Java Developers and Testers to deliver high quality secure software. Our client hires only talented and inventive employees so why not join the leadership group and make a difference?
About the role:
- Apply your strong leadership and management skills to motivate and inspire a team of developers and testers
- Apply your diverse skills and strong technical experience to coach and mentor a technical team (Java Developers and Testers)
- Apply your Scrum knowledge to take a product feature from concept to production
Ideally, you will have come from a strong Java development background and be able to coach and mentor a technical team. You will need to have previous experience in the following:
- Java 7 / 8
- Spring 3
- Test automation (desirable)
- Scrum/Agile experience (desirable)
Our client is seeking a permanent Team Leader immediately.
Shortlisted candidates MUST be available for an interview and complete relevant testing immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Lee on 0733395620. Please quote our job reference number: 200163346.
Reference Number: 200163346_4
Contact Details: Amy Lee - 07 3339 5620
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Lee
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5620
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD