Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
- Contract and Permanent opportunities available
- Work with leading technologies for a global organisation
- Design innovative solutions for Dynamics AX across Finance Modules
Work for an organisation that is committed to the growth of their employees. Implement and deploy large scale and complex Dynamics AX projects.
About the Organisation
Work within one of the world's leading innovative Microsoft Gold Partners to implement leading technologies across Australia. This organisation fosters a culture of support with a huge emphasis on ongoing training for staff. The dynamic culture and an emphasis on delivering results for customers make this organisation a market leader.
As the Functional Consultant you will be working on site with different clients to design and implement AX Solutions. These client sites will be spread across Australia and as part of your role you will spend long durations of time (up to 6 months) based at site working with those clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be paid to travel the country. The primary location for this position is Melbourne but we are able to consider other locations for the right candidate.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with AX2009 and AX2012 (AX2013 will be desirable).
- Travel between client sites and work with the end users to design and implement AX solutions
- Analyse client requirements efficiently and to design innovative solutions for Dynamics AX across Finance Modules.
- Provide advice and solutions to clients and communicate with key stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops and other activities to elicit, document and analyse business requirements.
- Verify and validate Dynamics AX configurations by preparing test documentation and conducting system tests
- Design, validate and document target configurations in Dynamics AX to satisfy or exceed requirements.
- Perform gap-fit analysis to identify and document new custom functionality to be developed.
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs and specifications will result in high-fit, high-quality customisations.
- Perform set-up and configuration of Dynamics AX to specification and to business requirements.
- Verify and validate Dynamics AX configurations by preparing test documentation and conducting system tests.
- Plan for, and migrate new or legacy data into Dynamics AX.
- Develop training collateral and provide training to system users.
- Facilitate and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Perform system cut-over, go-live and post-live support.
- Deliver ad-hoc consulting and implementation services to internal and external parties.
- Assist in fault analysis and problem remediation for support incidents as required.
- Provide pre-sales and bid support as required.
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX consultancy experience across Finance modules
- Involved in 2 or more full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Current Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications or relative industry consulting experience
- Have used a recognised ERP implementation methodology (e.g. Sure Step)
- Deep knowledge in at least one domain area (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
- Industry qualifications in a specific domain area is highly desirable (e.g. CPA, APICS)
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative
- Outcome-focused and results-oriented
- Customer-centric disposition aimed at understanding and solving customer business problems.
- Excellent customer/stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and process and solution oriented abilities.
*Full Australian working rights are mandatory*
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200162813.
Reference Number: 200162813_14
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD