First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Marketing Communications Executive - B2B
- Min. 1-2 years solid digital communications experience required!
- Work for an exciting business with brilliant career development oppurtunities!
- Great culture & work environment!!
I'm looking for a Marketing Communications Executive for an exciting pure-play business based in Sydney's CBD! Fantastic role to kick off your career!
• Take ownership of all marketing email marketing campaigns
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop all content for email marketing
• Work with stakeholders to develop content strategies and pipelines (including sales and product team)
• Manage external email marketing agency to build, test and deploy all marketing campaigns. Analyse results and optimize email campaigns for improved engagement.
• Update content on website as needed
• Optimise website for optimal performance
Work with external agency on any creative or technical elements
Merchandise and collateral
• Ownership of all branded merchandise for respective sales teams, including ideas, sourcing, branding and stock management with suppliers
• Work with relevant stakeholders to create and develop all necessary sales collateral
Manage external design agencies to produce high quality marketing and sales collateral (including print, video and any other mediums necessary)
Sponsorship and Event management
• Work closely with Marketing and Communications Manager to negotiate, plan and execute all sponsorship activations
Effectively event manage all national events and sponsorship activations on time, and to agreed budgets.
• Work closely with stakeholders and Head of Customer Insights to deploy regular surveys to business customers
"Be the voice" and champion the cause of business customers to the wider business. This means having intimate knowledge and insights of our business customers to be able to report back
• Stay abreast of all competitors in the media/advertising industries in relation to positioning, products, announcements etc
• Responsible for regular competitor tracking and reporting back to the business
Share all learnings and insights with relevant stakeholders
• Manage relationships with a number of suppliers - merchandise, creative agencies, industry partners etc
• Ensure timely payment of all supplier invoices by following the firms finance policies and procedures, including raising Purchase Orders, on-boarding new suppliers and invoicing
• Degree qualified - Marketing / Commerce / Communications;
• 1-3+ years professional experience in a marketing, media or agency role;
Digital experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
• Energized by an entrepreneurial environment - not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
• Sound project management skills - experience in managing a project from end-to-end
• Strong communication and influence skills - clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills - ability to successfully influence multiple stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agencies.
This is a great role to really set your digital career alight. Apply now to receive a full job brief!!!
How to Apply?
Email email@example.com and include Reference ID #1685187
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Latest News Articles
- IoT inspires new components for energy, wireless
- Wolfram fortifies SystemModeler with more libraries
- State Department computer crash slows visa, passport applications worldwide
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- US Social Security Administration spent nearly $300M on IT project 'boondoggle,' lawmakers say
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $1001.95 free shipping
- $429 free shipping
- 16% off $499.95
- 34% off $847 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »