First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
eFinance Change Manager
- High profile transformation program
- Excellent remuneration - 7 month fixed term contract
- Exposure to Senior Stakeholders
This role is pivotal in helping to deliver the finance component of this large business transformation that started in 2010 for this leading construction company. Key systems to be delivered are Oracle R12, TM1 and Cognos with multiple applications along side them.
This eFinance Change role sits within the People, Change, Communications & Training stream of the program. The objectives of the role are:
• Re-establish the link between the Group Strategy, the Finance strategy and the eFinance transformation program
• Clearly articulate what Finance will look like when the program is complete and reiterate the reasons why
• Communicate details about the bigger pieces of work and explain the whole strategy
• Ensure everyone is prepared for go-live day
• Deliver a set of consistent global strategic messages that can be used across all mediums by all stakeholders and the business
Write the communications plan for each transition event and secure agreement and sign-off from key stakeholders Integrate the plan with the change and training streams of the program Maintain a schedule of all communications activities per transition event Write strategic communications (eg podcast scripts, emails, intranet content, strategy packs, planning documents, technical documentation and promotional material) Provide communications advice to the transition managers, program leadership and the business in the normal course of implementing the communications plans Develop and maintain the eFinance intranet pages (Sharepoint). Oversee the administration of the eFinance pages. Manage key stakeholder events, eg Expo and Showcases in partnership with the PCCT change analyst Provide regular reports to each transition event's PCG on communications activity and achievements Highlight communication risks and issues impacting the effective delivery Devise and implement innovative communication solutions to stakeholder engagement challenges (eg smart phone apps, interactive surveys, social media etc) Devise and design promotions materials;
Superior writing skills Take a technical brief and rearticulate in plain terms for a non-technical audience Expresses ideas clearly in documentation and then be able to present to a board Write compelling and engaging messages that can be used across multiple mediums Write, design and produce sophisticated PowerPoint presentations Superior stakeholder management skills - able to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation. Forms networks and relationships of benefit to the team and stakeholders Demonstrates the ability to challenge stakeholders Assumes accountability for own role, consistently aiming for high performance Correctly prioritises multiple activities so as to meet diverse and often conflicting deadlines Ability to adapt to deal with changes in environment Understands the impact their actions have on others and can show empathy
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Tertiary or professional qualifications in communications or a related business field At least 7-10 years project based organisational change communications management experience within a consulting environmenT Prior experience on a large transformation project and/or finance/IT projects which impact large stakeholder groups Strong financial services background Strong facilitation, presentation and communication skills Exceptional organisational skills to work in in complex environments with multiple stakeholders Professional accreditation or certification preferred (CMI, AGSM or other) This is a role which is interviewing immediately with the idea of starting ASAP(1-2 weeks' notice period maximum). 7 month fixed term contract, excellent remuneration, apply now or call Juliet 02 8047 4021 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include Reference ID #1684244
Contact Name: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Articles
- How Nokia both helped and hindered Microsoft's earnings
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »