First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Bring Gmail to your Mac Desktop
Mailplane is an email client that integrates Google Mail to a standalone email client. The interface supports the template that you have chosen for your Google Mail account making it familiar and easier to use. Features include: Allowing you to easily switch between Gmail accounts; Personalising your messages with formatted signatures; Using photo drag and drop to send attachments; Being notified when messages come through; Linking Gmail with Mac documents. This is currently a Mac OS X release.
Google Mail is an online email client that gives you access to your emails from most web browsers. It allows you to check your latest email without requiring an email client if you are working from a host PC. You can also get Google Mail to login to your standard email accounts and migrate email to your online account for when it is needed.
Latest News Articles
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Verizon boosts revenue, income on mobile and broadband growth
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- Salesforce.com takes a cue from Amazon's Mayday with 'SOS' for service
- Geopolitics aside, Huawei still selling to carriers in the US
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »