1 Click PC Fix
A fast and easy to use PC Registry Optimizer
1 Click PC Fix is a PC Registry Optimizer which will fix your PC’s errors and optimize the system speed. During the course of normal use your windows will become slower due to registry errors that occur over time. This will slow your PC down, it can even crash or freeze. 1 Click PC Fix uses advanced technology to scan your hard drive and give you a diagnosis in minutes. Once problems are identified it offers you a solution which will ensure your computer will function perfectly. It will result with a system that will boot faster and be more stable and faster when running. Ultimately it will help streamline your pc registry without needing to buy hardware upgrades. 1 Click PC fix is certified compatible for Windows 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC