1 Click PC Fix
A fast and easy to use PC Registry Optimizer
1 Click PC Fix is a PC Registry Optimizer which will fix your PC’s errors and optimize the system speed. During the course of normal use your windows will become slower due to registry errors that occur over time. This will slow your PC down, it can even crash or freeze. 1 Click PC Fix uses advanced technology to scan your hard drive and give you a diagnosis in minutes. Once problems are identified it offers you a solution which will ensure your computer will function perfectly. It will result with a system that will boot faster and be more stable and faster when running. Ultimately it will help streamline your pc registry without needing to buy hardware upgrades. 1 Click PC fix is certified compatible for Windows 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.