Copy Trans Manager
Manage iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch without iTunes
CopyTrans Manager is a faster, lighter, free alternative to iPod manager.You can organise, add, edit and play your songs, playlists and videos from any computer. Take control of your iPhone, iPod and iTouch without iTunes. It can be installed on your iPod to manage music on-the go. It’s installable directly on iPod (except iPhone and iPod Touch). It’s compatible with all iPod models: iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 2G, iPod Touch, iPod Nano 1-5G, iPod Video, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle 1-3G. It’s fast and easy to use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.