Wise Registry Cleaner Free
Wise Registry Cleaner Free is a registry cleaning tool that extremely safe
Wise Registry Cleaner Free is a registry cleaning tool that extremely safe. Over time your computer becomes slower and slower as the registry junk builds up. Wise Registry Cleaner scans the registry, flagging bad registry entries, and shows you the name and values for each. It identifies registry entries that may be dangerous to delete, and those that are safe to delete, so you can distinguish between the two. It can let you decide which entries to delete and which to keep. Or, if you prefer, it will automatically correct all the problems. It can even back up your registry before scanning, so that you can restore it, if the program causes any problems. It monitors all changes to your system and any changes that you may have made can be undone easily if necessary. Ultimately Wise Registry Cleaner cleans your registry junk in a safe and efficient manager.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW