Hard Disk Sentinel
Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application
Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application. It aims to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems. It can display hard disk health performance degradations and failures. It provides you with the most comprehensive information about the Hard Disk Drive inside the computer or in an external enclosure such as USB or e-SATA. Ultimately it can be effectively used to prevent serious damage or data loss. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) back up options to prevent data loss caused by failure or malware or even accidental deletion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Oppo launches in Australia with flagship Find 7 smartphone and more
- Billion BiPAC 8800AXL ADSL2+ modem-router
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.