First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Acme Photo ScreenSaver Maker
ScreenSaver Maker Software
Acme Photo ScreenSaver Maker is a professional photo screen saver software that is easy to use and supports photo formats such as Bitmap, Jpeg, Gif, Pcx, Tga, Png and Tiff, as well as music formats such as MP3, Wma, Wav and Midi. Among its many features it will display photos and play music in sequence or in random order, you can put a static caption for each photo, it has 40 kinds of cool smooth transition effects and 10 kinds of dynamic headline effect among others. You can even distribute and share screen savers on the web.
Latest News Articles
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.