Communicate, Research, Write and Develop More Efficiently with AceText.
AceText is a companion that eases and speeds up your everyday computer activities, whether that is writing reports or documents, text editing, programming, collecting information, conducting research, sending and responding to email, messaging and chatting, or any or all of those. In all these activities you are working with text. AceText is a smart software tool that simplifies working with text by enabling you to store, manage, edit and reuse text from a central location.Speed Up and Smarten Up The Way You Work with Text on Your PC •AceText extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and paste like never before. •Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at your fingertips. •Keep common messages and templates to quickly communicate via email or instant messaging. •Write emails, reports, documents and web sites faster with common text snippets and templates. •Store and move around blocks of text to easily edit complex documents. •Keep a digital scrapbook or diary. •Gather, research and compile information. •Create and publish a knowledge base or FAQ. •Instantly find previously saved snippets throughout all your AceText collections. •And much more! Take advantage of AceText’s versatility to speed up and smarten up all your PC activities that involve text.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.