Communicate, Research, Write and Develop More Efficiently with AceText.
AceText is a companion that eases and speeds up your everyday computer activities, whether that is writing reports or documents, text editing, programming, collecting information, conducting research, sending and responding to email, messaging and chatting, or any or all of those. In all these activities you are working with text. AceText is a smart software tool that simplifies working with text by enabling you to store, manage, edit and reuse text from a central location.Speed Up and Smarten Up The Way You Work with Text on Your PC •AceText extends the Windows clipboard, enabling you to copy and paste like never before. •Take notes, jot down ideas and keep important information at your fingertips. •Keep common messages and templates to quickly communicate via email or instant messaging. •Write emails, reports, documents and web sites faster with common text snippets and templates. •Store and move around blocks of text to easily edit complex documents. •Keep a digital scrapbook or diary. •Gather, research and compile information. •Create and publish a knowledge base or FAQ. •Instantly find previously saved snippets throughout all your AceText collections. •And much more! Take advantage of AceText’s versatility to speed up and smarten up all your PC activities that involve text.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA