Windows grep Software to Search (and Replace) through Files and Folders on Your PC and Network.
Publisher’s notes: PowerGREP is a powerful Windows grep tool. Quickly search through large numbers of files on your PC or network, including text and binary files, compressed archives, MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDF files, OpenOffice files, etc. Find the information you want with powerful text patterns (regular expressions) specifying the form of what you want, instead of literal text. Search and replace with one or many regular expressions to comprehensively maintain web sites, source code, reports, etc. Extract statistics and knowledge from logs files and large data sets.
•Learn how you can find information faster and comprehensively maintain large sets of files with PowerGREP.
•Watch self-running demonstrations in your web browser.
•Take a look at the screen shots.
•Buy PowerGREP now and try it risk-free with our 3-month unconditional money-back guarantee.
•Download the free evaluation version, which comes with full documentation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW