First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
TimeSheet, a smart automated time tracking solution.
Publisher’s notes: The TimeSheet application is a powerful and extremely easy to use automated time & task recording tool for professionals.
Key TimeSheet features listed:
Real time automated logging of tasks and projects based on used applications and documents;
Use smart rules to automatically determine the task and project working on;
No data entry- unless you want to add something specific;
Less time spend on administration;
Accurate project budget control;
Increase your profits: bill the registered hours you easily would forget;
Improve your productivity;
Track billable and non-billable working hours accurately;
Automatic attendance logging;
Recording of all used applications, including screen titles and duration;
Use historic recorded data to allow for better future project budgeting;
Reports can be exported to Excel;
Easy to use, clear and simple software.
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Portable Air Conditioners
- 2 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »