Team Planning & Collaboration. Open Source Project Software with Smartphone Interface
Publisher’s notes: Team collaboration has never been easier with the 2-plan Team. It allows you to effectively plan and track deliverables, tasks, and efforts across your project teams. 2-plan Team is available as a hosted solution with a free trial account or as a downloadable open source project software easily installed on any LAMP server. Create milestones, work packages, and timelines with your team where they can create tasks and estimates. Your team will record time spent on tasks, enter estimated time remaining, and update the project status all within the 2-plan Team web application or from a Smartphone! Create messages and share files with everyone linked to your project and receive activity updates through e-mail notification or subscribe to an RSS Feed. The Project Dashboard provides an instant snapshot on the progress of your project.
Note: 2-plan Team is for project execution and detailed team planning. 2-plan Team, as an open source project software, requires a server so you might want to try the demo first. (see homepage)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT