ERP Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing MRP Software with Delphi Source Code
Publisher’s notes: The BS1 Enterprise Accounting launch pad fits compactly on your screen. Selecting an application from the drop-down list sets the toolbar to the four most frequently used options. Example: Manufacturing toolbar has buttons for Items, Manufacturing Orders, Receipts, and Reports.
Sales orders may be optionally entered as Quotes and printed for customer approval. When approved, the status is changed to On Order.
Picking slips may be printed for the shipping department. Bills of lading may be printed to go with the shipments. Multiple shipments are allowed per order.
Manufacturing orders default to the product standard component materials and resources (labour and equipment), which you can then change for substitutions or to use a different machine if one is overbooked, or for manufacturing a custom product.
Bills of Materials may be printed for the plant personnel showing the materials and resources to be used. Manufacturing receipts default using data from the order, so only exceptions require entry, such as unplanned substitutions or differences in the quantities of materials or resources used.
Scheduling of shipments, purchasing and manufacturing is facilitated by a report showing current inventory levels, sales orders, purchase orders and manufacturing orders.
Multi-currency features facilitate purchasing and billing internationally (import and export). The default selling price is automatically converted to the customer’s currency. Payables and receivables are tracked separately for each currency and the GL automatically converts revenues and expenses to domestic currency. Gain or loss due to exchange rate fluctuations is tracked.
User-defined financial statements can be created through a simple set-up process.
GL account totals and inventory totals can be viewed on screen with drill-down to original source transactions.
Sample data is provided and there is an optional Getting Started wizard to assist with entering initial live data. The wizard sets up common GL accounts which can later be changed, deleted, or added to.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EMC scoops up Virtustream for cloud management in $1.2 billion deal
- Skype to face Belgium criminal court after failure to hand over call data
- Microsoft developing Cortana app for iOS, Android
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
- NHK tries to prime viewers for 8K with interactive features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW