Recover Corrupt and Damaged .BKF Files IMMEDIATELY
Publisher’s notes: The judgment of the performance of the software depends on the time it takes in its working process and our software works the finest, the smoothest, the swiftest and the quickest in terms of speed. The tool also provides a preview of the recovered items. The recovery process can be done in two different versions of the software according to the user’s comfort.
Quick Window Backup Recovery process provides two versions that are given as follows:
The free downloadable demo version ( for test run with the tool with limited functionalities)
The fully accessible licensed version (for unlimited recovery to be done)
There are numerous causes of corruption in the backup files which are described as below:
CRC error while transferring BKF files
Sudden power cuts can also damage the files
Wrong storage of the backup files
Wrong way of shutting down of the system or application
Damage in some backup set
Trojan or virus attack can also be one the cause
Causing corruption due to storage of files via some offline media
BKF Recovery software has a user friendly interface and also helps in quick recovery process without neglecting the safe recovery. Sometimes the software’s used to help in recovery adds on to the trouble by altering the data stored in the backup files.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- Bose SoundTouch Portable Series II Wi-Fi speaker
- Motorola Nexus 6 (32GB) review: Big on software, big on hardware, big on fun
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.