Discover a world innovation:TuneUp Program Deactivator –for that "Windows® like it was on the very first day!" feeling
Publisher’s notes: Takes care of complete maintenance of your PC, Provides peak performance for Windows®, programs and games, Includes more than 30 very clever tools.
The intuitive Start Center with a fresh look and feel gives you complete control and access to the most important tuning steps at a glance.
Find and remove large resource hogs and annoying data trash to make your PC run even more efficiently.
Change the visual appearance of Windows® to match your style and safely modify over 400 Windows® settings.
Get rid of those PC brakes and drop the dead weight in programs: for maximum speed whether working, surfing or playing!
Fix the most common Windows® problems, scan your hard disk and restore deleted data.
Professional users have direct access to 32 optimisation tools TuneUp Utilities™ 2011 has to offer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC