Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems
Publisher’s notes: Defragment exactly what you want
Other defragging programs are all-or-nothing: they don’t have settings beyond defragmenting your entire hard drive at one go.
At Piriform, we understand that users want more control over what they can defrag. We’ve designed Defraggler to give you as many options as you need – without overwhelming you with needless clutter.
For most users (and especially impatient ones!), simply launch Defraggler, click the drive you want to defragment, and then click the big Defrag button. If you want to save some time, there’s also Quick Defrag.
You can defragment an entire file, a folder, or a single file. Tell Defraggler to search for files of a particular size or type. Or tell it to exclude files by name, file type, or other criteria.
One of Defraggler’s more advanced features is the ability to move large files to the end of the hard drive. Your computer accesses files faster if they’re at the start of the drive. Defraggler can put the large files you probably don’t use that often (videos and archives, for example) at the end of the drive so that Windows can find the smaller files faster.
Simple enough for everyday users, and flexible enough for those who demand the most options, Defraggler is your best choice to take back control of your hard drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC