First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems
Publisher’s notes: Defragment exactly what you want
Other defragging programs are all-or-nothing: they don’t have settings beyond defragmenting your entire hard drive at one go.
At Piriform, we understand that users want more control over what they can defrag. We’ve designed Defraggler to give you as many options as you need – without overwhelming you with needless clutter.
For most users (and especially impatient ones!), simply launch Defraggler, click the drive you want to defragment, and then click the big Defrag button. If you want to save some time, there’s also Quick Defrag.
You can defragment an entire file, a folder, or a single file. Tell Defraggler to search for files of a particular size or type. Or tell it to exclude files by name, file type, or other criteria.
One of Defraggler’s more advanced features is the ability to move large files to the end of the hard drive. Your computer accesses files faster if they’re at the start of the drive. Defraggler can put the large files you probably don’t use that often (videos and archives, for example) at the end of the drive so that Windows can find the smaller files faster.
Simple enough for everyday users, and flexible enough for those who demand the most options, Defraggler is your best choice to take back control of your hard drive.
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »