StudioLine Photo Classic 3 Plus
Award-Winning, Professional Image Editing and Archiving
Publisher’s notes: StudioLine Photo Classic 3 Plus is an equally powerful and easy to use software for the convenient management and editing of extensive image collections for any digital photography user. StudioLine Photo Classic 3 Plus manages images of all common graphics formats in a secure “Image Archive” database. Categorize your images with textual descriptions of any length in system descriptors or your own user descriptors, or assign keywords and ratings. After that, locating individual images or finding images to match a certain theme will be a trivial task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW