First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The only browser designed for the whole web
Dual Display Engine: Tired of broken and slow web pages? Tired of “this site best viewed in IE?” Maxthon 3’s Dual Display Engines recognize and load older, non-standard pages faster than any other browser.
Quick Access: Speed dial your favorite sites with Quick Access. Drag and drop to customize on the fly.
Magic fill: Set and manage all of your website usernames and passwords on one screen, securely.
Maxton 3 will enter them for you when you visit.
Ad Hunter: Maxthon 2’s Ad Hunter is enhanced in Maxthon 3. Much more powerful and efficient, Ad Hunter 3 efficientlys stops Popup Windows and other Ad Content before you notice it.
Latest News Articles
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential (+74 photos)
- Privacy groups ask FCC to rule that carriers cannot share phone records
- Microsoft launches network of Azure providers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »