Duplicate Cleaner 2
Duplicate cleaner is a useful program to help you organize the contents of your home hard drive or corporate network
Publisher’s notes: You’d be surprised just how many redundant or duplicate files you could find forgotten in an obscure documents folder. Duplicate Cleaner will deep scan for all types of files – photos, music, films/video, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, text files – you name it, if it appears twice on your computer then Duplicate Cleaner will find it. Once these files are found you are provided with helper tools to enable you to select which copies to delete or move.These files can be deleted to the recycle bin, moved into an archive elsewhere, or replaced with hardlinks.
•Find Duplicate Files by content, fast!
•Cleaner hard drives means faster performance
•Fast Scanning and accurate duplicate comparison (Uses the MD5 Hash algorithm)
•Deep scans music – locate duplicate music formats (MP3, iTunes, etc)
•Flexible search parameters
•Intelligent Selection Assistant
•Search home or networked drives
•Search multiple locations
•Export / Import results in CSV format
•View Path,Size and Date of files
•Large, resizable list window
•Image preview window
•Delete duplicate files to the Recycle bin
•Move dupe files to a new location
•Turn duplicate file into hard links (NTFS file systems only)
•Protection for Windows and system files
•Supports multiple languages
•No Spyware, Adware or any other rubbish
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW