First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Analyze and trace dependencies and calculations in the Microsoft® Excel® worksheets.
Publisher’s notes: Dependency Auditor uses state-of-the-art algorithms to analyze and display dependencies and debug calculations in Microsoft® Excel®. It has various features, which will help you to audit your spreadsheet and analyze all data-flows. Dependency Auditor has simple and clear interface.
Latest News Articles
- Moving a city to Linux needs political backing, says Munich project leader
- Debate over NSA surveillance shifts with judge's ruling, task force report
- Huawei sends 400Gbps over next-generation optical network
- Oracle buying marketing software vendor Responsys for $1.5 billion
- BlackBerry CEO: We'd love to try iOS, Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Portable Air Conditioners
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »