Outlook Recovery Toolbox
Microsoft Outlook recovery tool
Publisher’s notes: Outlook Recovery Toolbox is a software product for restoring destroyed or damaged data files of Microsoft Outlook mail client included into the Microsoft Office package. Outlook stores its data in PST or OST files; these files contain messages, contacts, tasks, notes, appointments, and journals. Outlook Recovery Toolbox reads the damaged PST or OST file, identifies and restores information in the file. Outlook Recovery Toolbox saves the recovered information in a new PST file or in several files, each one being maximum 1 Gb large.
The folder structure of new PST files is similar to the original data structure of the damaged files. Messages and other objects are recovered with attachments, if they have any.
The program is a simple, clear and easy to use wizard. PST files created by Outlook Recovery Toolbox can be easily transported and added to Outlook. An important feature of the program is that it does not re-index, modify or delete initial data files. The recovering Outlook emails, contacts, notes, appointment and tasks is just coping all objects into new PST files (or .eml, .vcf and .txt files). The tool can recover Outlook emails and save it as .eml files.
The software can read and convert Offline Storage files (.ost files) of Microsoft Exchange to .pst files of Microsoft Outlook (convert .ost to .pst files, convert ost to pst). Outlook Recovery Toolbox is the ost to pst converter (convert .ost to .pst, convert ost to pst) and the ost recovery tool too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW