Instant Gallery Maker
Create stunning web gallery in seconds!
Publisher’s notes: Instant Gallery Maker makes it easy to create professional-looking online photo albums with a few mouse clicks! Just add your images to the list, click a few buttons and watch your new web gallery come alive!
All the galleries created with Instant Gallery Maker are ready to be published on the web, so you can immediately upload them to your website. Share your family, vacation, personal and other photo albums with your friends!
You can use default settings or pre-built templates to create stunning pages (see the example galleries above). Or you can spend some time to customize look and feel of your gallery.
You have total control over every tiny detail of your web gallery!
Instant Gallery Maker recognizes all popular image formats (jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, png, etc.). You can also save the templates you created and reuse them later.
• Very easy to use – creating a web image gallery has never been easier! Just click a few buttons and watch your gallery come alive.
• User friendly – wizard-style interface makes Instant Gallery Maker manageable even for those who don’t understand HTML and CSS.
• Flexible – you have total control over every tiny detail of your web gallery.
• Powerful – recognizes all popular image formats, resizes pictures using smart algorithms earlier available only in full-fledged image editors.
• Customizable – if you have some knowledge of HTML and CSS, you can customize your pages in absolutely any way creating your own templates.
• Fully functional – the trial version of this web gallery software is fully functional for an evaluation period of 30 days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.