First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Effectively restrict the number of concurrent logins for any given user group using Limit Logins
Limit Logins lets you restrict the amount of concurrent logins ensuring better monitoring, security and control over your users. It helps you prevent password sharing among users and lets you see where are the users are currently logged into. You can set a specific time to restart or shutdown etc… and you can schedule these time on a specific day of the week. You can send messages to multiple users informing them of any scheduled upgrades or shut down times and you can even send remote file execution commands which you can use for os updates or software installations. You can get the users attention by playing a .wav file prior to logging out, so that they are made more aware of your scheduled logout. You can remotely logout or restart or shutdown any logged in computer which is useful if someone has not logged out and is away from their computer when you want to shut it down.
Latest News Articles
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $19.95 free shipping
- 52% off $11.99
- 84% off $2.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »