Attract attention to your emails using IncrediMail
If you are looking to add pizzazz to your emails then this is a fun way to do it. IncrediMail allows you to customise your emails by adding animations, your own personal photos to the backgrounds, multimedia attachment previews, unique fonts and many many more features. You can add fun to when you receive or send emails too, such as seeing them arrive or depart in 3D objects like a flying plane or a sailing boat. Let your staff enjoy getting emails from you while you add flavour and expression to your messages. It’s fun and simple and will add humour and colour to those busy work emails, making sure that your staff are attracted to opening them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC