Attract attention to your emails using IncrediMail
If you are looking to add pizzazz to your emails then this is a fun way to do it. IncrediMail allows you to customise your emails by adding animations, your own personal photos to the backgrounds, multimedia attachment previews, unique fonts and many many more features. You can add fun to when you receive or send emails too, such as seeing them arrive or depart in 3D objects like a flying plane or a sailing boat. Let your staff enjoy getting emails from you while you add flavour and expression to your messages. It’s fun and simple and will add humour and colour to those busy work emails, making sure that your staff are attracted to opening them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.