Remember everything and stay organised using Evernote
Evernote cleverly uses your computer, phone and web to help you remember everything and get or stay organised. Evernote lets you document all your relevant information so that you can access it when needed to manage your work and your life. You can type a text note, clip a web page, freeze a screenshot, or take a photo and store it safely. Then you can search for your notes using keywords, titles and tags. Evernote can put text, which can be printed or even handwritten, inside your images so they are searchable. Everything you capture is automatically processed, sorted. You can even add tags or organise notes into different notebooks. It’s use is vast as you can keep relevant notes from all your meetings together, or take a picture of a whiteboard and be able to find it later. You can research web sites and clip the pages straight from your browser. You can create to-do lists and jot down random ideas or voice record them. Evernote will ensure that you are more organised resulting with better time management and more efficient productivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- Livescribe 3 Smartpen for Android
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.