Speed up your downloads for free
Fresh Download is a download manager that speeds up your downloading files from the Internet. These include movies, picture collections, freeware, shareware and mp3 files. Among its many features you can pause and resume broken downloads; It has multiple connections for the same file making your download as fast as possible; You can schedule your downloads so that you can make the most of periods of low traffic and you can download from password protected sites. It is totally free and there are no adverts nor any spyware to worry about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Holden Commodore SS review
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Human error root cause of November Microsoft Azure outage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.