First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Present staff and clients with professional diagrams and drawings using Diagram Studio
Diagram Studio allows you to easily create professional looking technical drawings for your documents. You can create a wide variety of flowcharts, organisational charts and other diagrams including software and process charts, database structures, engineering schematics and technical drawings, website structures and network diagrams, research layouts and maps, floor plans, street maps, directional maps and traffic routings. Among its many features Diagram Studio provides you with an abundance of templates to get you started with your diagramming needs. These include complete flowcharting templates, network diagramming templates, block diagrams, organisational charts and more. You can customise these templates to suite your size, add shapes, symbols, labels and lines. Diagram Studio lets draw your own shapes, structures and symbols or import bitmaps and clip art pictures and add them to the custom library.
Latest News Articles
- Brother MFC-J6920DW multifunction centre
- Vodafone now selling 4G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- EU court rejects Cisco's challenge to Microsoft-Skype merger
- Adobe patches critical vulnerabilities in Flash Player, Shockwave
- Telstra now selling Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10.1
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »