Present staff and clients with professional diagrams and drawings using Diagram Studio
Diagram Studio allows you to easily create professional looking technical drawings for your documents. You can create a wide variety of flowcharts, organisational charts and other diagrams including software and process charts, database structures, engineering schematics and technical drawings, website structures and network diagrams, research layouts and maps, floor plans, street maps, directional maps and traffic routings. Among its many features Diagram Studio provides you with an abundance of templates to get you started with your diagramming needs. These include complete flowcharting templates, network diagramming templates, block diagrams, organisational charts and more. You can customise these templates to suite your size, add shapes, symbols, labels and lines. Diagram Studio lets draw your own shapes, structures and symbols or import bitmaps and clip art pictures and add them to the custom library.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTTest Analyst, Finance Software SolutionsNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA