First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Super Flexible File Synchronizer
The Super Flexible File Synchroniser allows you to synchronise or back up data and in different locations such as a PC, laptop or online
You can back up or synchronise files or complete folder structures regardless of size, number of files or filename lengths in many different locations. The program fully supports Unicode characters allowing it to copy filenames in all languages. Once synchronised the job is saved as a profile so that you only need to specify the settings once. Multiple profiles can be run in an instant and you can even run profiles from the command line. If you have moved the files to different locations it will detect this and perform the same moves so that there is no unnecessary copying. It has a SmartTracking feature which keeps a database of all files so that it can detect file deletions and conflicts. Your files will be safe and you can have complete control over them.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »