First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Fast access to the Usenet discussions that you want
The Usenet was conceived long before the World Wide Web and is the world’s biggest discussion board. It provides you with an avenue to exchange ideas on almost every subject in over 60,000 newsgroups. The Usenet contains more than 25000 terabytes of data and 5000 gigabytes are added each day. UseNeXT provides you with incredibly fast access to more than 60,000 Usenet discussions. It allows you to filter your interests and download what you require without having to waste time and space uploading anything. Using UseNeXt you will find that access to Usenet discussions is now incredibly easy and a selection of free newsreaders is provided in your member area. It is safe to use as it has 256-Bit-SSL encryption, it’s free of ads and spyware and UseNeXT provides you with 24/7 support.
Latest News Articles
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Oracle ships nearly 60 mobile apps for JD Edwards
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- Japan Airlines hopes smartwatches for gate staff will fly
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.