First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Fine-tune your Windows as though it has just been completely reinstalled by using Boost Windows
Boost Windows is an easy to use system booster which will fine-tune your Windows as though it was just completely reinstalled with all the updates. Boost Windows will optimise your windows keeping it clear and stable and never having to worry about needing to reinstall Windows. Features include: Increase CPU cache; Optimise system cache; Speed up system start-up and shut-down; Clean temporary files; Close non-essential services; Improve graphics performance; Speed up Start Menu; Turn on Auto-Defrag; Clear invalid shortcuts; Release all bandwidths; Speedup web page access; Clear invalid installations; Repair and compact registry; Speed up access to Shared Folders and more…
Latest News Articles
- NSA task force to recommend major changes in surveillance
- Tizen OS camp to show newest' devices at Mobile World Congress
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- New DDoS malware targets Linux and Windows systems
- Swedish man sentenced to pay more than $650,000 for sharing movie online
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Portable Air Conditioners
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Best tablets: Christmas 2013
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »