First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Easily print dozens of ID photos
ITPhoto Studio is an ID photo duplicator and printer which is user friendly. It is a lightweight application designed specifically for printing and automatically adjusting images to fit ID sizes all over the world. It’s easy to use. Once you load the images it gets automatically resized to the proportions of the windows. You can then choose the dimensions you want it to be printed in. It’s easy to set the numbers of copies per page, and you are shown a preview of the entire sheet containing all the images prior to printing it. Should you wish to print later, you can save the preview as a JPG image .
Latest News Articles
- NY state AG demands answers on smartphone security decision
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 issued in beta form
- Oracle launches revved-up new version of Exadata
- Yahoo Mail still down for some users, after an attempted fix
- Republicans question coverage under HealthCare.gov
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »