Get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into editable MS Word and formatted MS Excel spreadsheets
Abl2Extract is a PDF Converter tool that lets you convert your PDF data into editable MS Word documents, MS Excel spreadsheets, Powerponts presentations, Publisher files, forms, Autocad (DWG, DXF), Open Office, image formats (jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, etc.), HTML and more. You can use exactly what you want to convert by using its own proprietary PDF viewer. You can graphically designate how you want your PDF data converted into excel and then save the template for future use by using the custom Excel conversion option. Abl2Extract also converts XPS documents into Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and more. Abl2Extract allows you to better utilize data in certain formats such as financial information and database reports. This allows for you to be able to select and convert financial tables and other tabular data directly into Excel rather than inputting the data manually, i.e. PDF to Excel, PDF to Text, HTML to Excel, etc. Able2Extract is a standalone Windows application that does not require Adobe Acrobat. Able2Extract 7 has PDF to Publisher conversion that allows users to convert their PDF documents into formatted .pub files where they can be edited in the powerful publisher. This will be especially valuable for users working with legacy publisher documents that were previously unusable in PDF. Ultimately Able2Extract allows you to get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into editable MS Word and formatted MS Excel spreadsheets for editing, analysis and other reversioning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft offers researchers $500K to work on HoloLens
- GoPro Hero4 Session: half the size and waterproof to 10 metres
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW