Get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into editable MS Word and formatted MS Excel spreadsheets
Abl2Extract is a PDF Converter tool that lets you convert your PDF data into editable MS Word documents, MS Excel spreadsheets, Powerponts presentations, Publisher files, forms, Autocad (DWG, DXF), Open Office, image formats (jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, etc.), HTML and more. You can use exactly what you want to convert by using its own proprietary PDF viewer. You can graphically designate how you want your PDF data converted into excel and then save the template for future use by using the custom Excel conversion option. Abl2Extract also converts XPS documents into Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and more. Abl2Extract allows you to better utilize data in certain formats such as financial information and database reports. This allows for you to be able to select and convert financial tables and other tabular data directly into Excel rather than inputting the data manually, i.e. PDF to Excel, PDF to Text, HTML to Excel, etc. Able2Extract is a standalone Windows application that does not require Adobe Acrobat. Able2Extract 7 has PDF to Publisher conversion that allows users to convert their PDF documents into formatted .pub files where they can be edited in the powerful publisher. This will be especially valuable for users working with legacy publisher documents that were previously unusable in PDF. Ultimately Able2Extract allows you to get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into editable MS Word and formatted MS Excel spreadsheets for editing, analysis and other reversioning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA