First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Convert your PDF files to Office formats with ease
PDF2Office is a comprehensive PDF file to Office formats conversion tool. It converts PDF documents into fully editable Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, RTF and other files recreating the original structure and layout of the document. PDF2Office creates tables; applies styles; regroups independent graphic elements; images and much more. PDF2Office integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office, allowing you to directly open PDF documents within Microsoft Office applications. You can even recover and reuse the content stored in PDF files which can ultimately enhance workflow automation and productivity. It can also be used by the most popular software titles. PDF2Office is a standalone tool making it unnecessary to acquire and install additional PDF editing software and tools. Ultimately it will save you time and money. It also has a powerful batch conversion facility to convert thousands of files with a single click.
Latest News Articles
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III compact digital camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 14% off $679.95
- 57% off $379 free shipping
- $54.37 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »