SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
Remove ALL the Spyware, not just the easy ones
SUPERAntiSpyware will detect spyware and remove spyware, malware, Trojans, worms, adware, dialers, keyloggers and hijackers and many other types of threats. It will repair broken Internet connections, desktops, task manager and registry editing using its unique Repair System. SUPERAntiSpyware uses Real Time Blocking of threats – preventing potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing. Another key feature is that SUPERAntiSpyware won’t slow down your computer like many other antispyware products and it won’t conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution. It has First Chance Prevention where it examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC