Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon competition
Win a brand new Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon valued at $1899
Good Gear Guide and Lenovo are giving you the chance to win a brand new Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook valued at $1899. Simply sign up for the competition below, answer a couple of brief questions, sign up to our mailing list, and you’ll go in the running to win this magnificent prize. You must be an Australian resident in order to be eligible.
This competition is now closed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW