The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do ple...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
- Valve sued by ACCC over Steam's refund policy
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.