The LG U310 is nothing special, but its simplicity could very well be the basis of its appeal. Featuring a solid clam-shell design and user-friendly software, the U310 offers an intimidation-free first look into the world of 3G.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT