It seems motherboard vendors are all doing their bit to try and curb the amount of power their boards consume. This is especially pertinent with models, such as the GA-EP45-DS4P, which burst at the edges with more ports than ever for external devices...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA