The InFocus IN2114 is a business projector that makes a good compromise between the projector Holy Trinity of high brightness, high contrast and low fan noise. It's compact and reasonably versatile, and its price tag isn't excessive.
Latest News Articles
- Ex-FCC commissioner to head CTIA in latest Washington shuffle
- Raspberry Pi alternatives emerge to fill need for speed
- University takes a pass on Oracle after ERP lawsuit settlement
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- FCC adds $9 billion to broadband subsidy fund
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $629 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »