Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
The Socceroos’ Mark Milligan, James Holland, Jason Davidson and Adam Sarota will be onsite to sign autographs and pose for photographs before their farewell game and ahead of the FIFA World Cup
The Sony Kiosk was unveiled today as part of a 13-day “experiential takeover” intended to promote the Sony PlayStation 4, its 4K televisions, and EA Sports’ FIFA 14.
Up to 100 customers will be able to access the “experiential space” and receive replica glider Brazua balls, as well as copies of Samantha Jade’s (cringe-worthy) Socceroos anthem titled Up.
The Brazuca kiosk is also part of Sony’s Bravia ‘Score Twice’ promotion; Sony is giving away a bonus PS4 with the purchase of selected Bravia TVs. Selected Sound bar and Home Theatre models also come with a copy of FIFA 14.
The ‘Score Twice’ promotion commenced on May 15 and ends June 29.
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Consumers back Google, Apple and Samsung to lead the next wave of TV broadcasting
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential (+74 photos)
- Juniper Networks replaces A/NZ boss
- FIFA World Cup 2014 is the most accessible in history: Ovum
- PlayStation Network games: Our top mid-year picks
- FIFA 15 (PlayStation 4)
- Destiny (PlayStation 4)
- JB Hi-Fi banks on new iPhones and Microsoft Surface 3 to drive Christmas sales