Sony’s summer-themed retail campaign
- — 16 November, 2012 11:02
Electronics vendor, Sony Australia, is tackling the Christmas retail rush through a summer-themed campaign titled ‘Summertainment’, which will reward customers on (very) select purchases.
To promote the annual campaign, Sony has integrated Summertainment into a number of digital platforms, including QR code link to Sony gift ideas, a 20-page online gift guide, a digital media campaign promoting its products, and a three-month long Facebook activation with ideas for summer.
The Summertainment retail promotions are as follows:
- BRAVIA televisions: Customers who purchase a qualifying Sony TV and spend an additional $99+ on other Sony hardware will receive a $300 Sony EFTPOS cash card.
- Home theatre: Customers who purchase a qualifying Sony home theatre system will receive a Blu-ray movie pack which includes The Amazing Spiderman, The Lorax and Despicable Me.
- Docks: Customers who purchase a qualifying Sony clock radio dock will receive a bonus portable iPhone dock.
- Car audio: Customers who purchase a selected car audio product will receive a bonus four pack Monster energy drink.
“We’ve designed a promotion with the needs of our consumers and retail partners in mind to deliver a compelling TV offer,” Sony Australia sales general manager, Jeremy Senior, said. “Compelling for retailers as it helps present a proposition to drive consumers into stores and for add on sales and compelling for consumers as it provides gifting ideas, like the additional Sony product as well as the $300 cash card.”
More information will be available on Sony’s Summertainment website, which is currently labelled as “coming soon.”
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au