Developers Wicked Witch Software, Brawsome, Play-Bit Entertainment, Big Ant Studios and Ivan Dickson and Greg Sharp will benefit from $330,000 in funding as part of the Film Victoria's Games Investment program
"Victoria's games companies are competing on the world stage, and our government will continue to play a leading role in supporting and driving Victoria's growing digital media sector," said Louise Asher, the state's innovation, services and small business minister.
"By investing in five commercially appealing projects, we are assisting games developers to create content that attracts overseas interest, generates further investment opportunities and stimulates the global market."
The five projects are:
• Rugby Union (Wicked Witch Softwar, iPhone).
• Urban Wolf (Brawsome, PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad).
• Puzzle Treasure (Play-Bit Entertainment, Facebook).
• Table Top Cricket (Big Ant Studios, PlayStation 3/Xbox 360).
• Mykola on the Roof (Ivan Dickson/Greg Sharp, iPhone/iPad/Web).