First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 revealed, first trailer debuts
- — 21 April, 2010 03:22
Late last week Capcom finally let the cat out of the bag on the third entry into the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is slated for release in Spring 2011. Here are the details:
* The game is being built using MT Framework, the same tech Capcom used to create Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2.
* The team wants the game to look like a "living comic book," and they're also taking inspiration from Street Fighter IV from an art perspective.
* The game will have roughly 30 characters
* Capcom's Seth Killian confirmed that Hyper Combos will make a return.
* Killian also noted that fans can expect "a healthy dose of new blood" when it comes to fighter selection.
Aside from the characters revealed in the trailer, the silhouettes at the beginning give hints towards what other characters are to come. Here's our best estimations, from left to right:
Gene (God Hand)
Mia Fey (Phoenix Wright)
Check out the official teaser trailer below: