With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time. With 11 games total spread across the two platforms, Nintendo has a pretty good mix of new and old on each system. The Wii's DLC is highlighted with the N64 classic, Super Smash Bros. (the only entrant in the series that was previously unplayable on the Wii) for US$10 and the arcade version of Ninja Gaiden for US$6, while the DSi will be graced with the presence of UNO and the arcade classic Dragon's Lair, both of which will run US$8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW