First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
ACCC calls for industry comment on fixed line services pricing
- — 24 August, 2009 10:28
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has issued draft pricing principles and indicative prices for six fixed line wholesale services, which allow Telstra competitors to provide fixed voice and broadband services over Telstra’s copper network.
The ACCC draft principles cover the next three years and proposes that the following services are priced on a cost basis:
- Unconditioned local loop service (ULLS)
- Line sharing service (LSS)
- Public switched telephone network originating access (PSTN OA) service
- Public switched telephone network terminating access (PSTN TA) service
- Local carriage service (LCS)
- Wholesale line rental (WLR) service.
The indicative pricing is aimed at guiding the industry in negotiations of terms and conditions of access.
The competition watchdog is now calling for comment on the draft by September 25. Further information can be found at the ACCC Web site.