No matter what screen technology you select, make sure you test it against its competitors — storefronts with multiple panels set up next to each other are great for this purpose — and be sure you are able to adjust settings to your own liking in store. While the specifications of a TV and the screen technology employed are important buying considerations, it is advisable to not buy blind and physically confirm that the picture and other elements of the television are satisfactory.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW