Sony has just announced its super-slim Cyber-shot DSC-T30, a 7.2-megapixel camera. The camera is equipped with the chops for shooting in low-light environments: the DSC-T30 has Sony's Super Steady Shot optical image stabilization and supports up to ISO 1000 (most point-and-shoots have a lower light sensitivity, maxing out at ISO 400). According to Sony, the optical image stabilization helps to minimize or eliminate blurry pictures in low-light shooting conditions. Other specs include Sony's Clear RAW noise reduction system (to help with the higher noise typically associated with high ISO settings like ISO 1000), a 3X Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar optical zoom lens, and a three-inch LCD screen. The sleek camera is expected to be available next month, and will cost US$500.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Latest News Articles
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW