Cerise's Circular computer looks like a Mac Pro but offers a much wider array of options and upgrades. Our unit is really more of a gaming rig than a workstation, though.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
Years from now, your first autonomous may have a lot of help from 5G networks to cruise the streets safely.
Razer's latest product is an external battery that can charge up to three devices at once.
Sony's new SF-G Series SD cards will let you record your 4K home movie at a good clip.
How much of Mass Effect: Andromeda will be spent tooling around in a glorified dune buggy? We're not sure yet, but it definitely seems like quite a bit. Hopefully it's interesting.
Hands on with the front-runner for Game of the Year
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
AMD changed its Zen chip architecture's name to Ryzen to provide a defensible trademark, crossing a space probe with Japanese Buddhist calligraphy.
All the features you want from a surge suppressor, and for a reasonable price.
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are all enjoyed by social media users. It is estimated there will be 2.67 billion social network users by 2018.
Littered with microtransactions and featuring the same half-dozen campaign missions you've played since the days of ye ol' StarCraft, Halo Wars 2 is not the RTS genre's salvation.
Want to go crazy in fictional-Bolivia? Well from February 23 to 27 you can in the Ghost Recon: Wildlands open beta—and you can start preloading it now.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD