AMD's slashing the price of the Radeon RX 460 and Radeon RX 470 with newfound competition from Nvidia on the horizon.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
A Hyperloop prototype from Delft University is headed to SpaceX's headquarters in California in preparation for a real-life test in January.
Think of famous battles in modern history and World War One has more than its fair share. Europeans will likely first think of the bloody Somme campaign. But for Australians and New Zealanders, it’s all about Gallipoli – also known as the Dardanelles Campaign.
The new Pixel brand replaces the Nexus line and things have become as premium as you can get.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Plus: King's Quest ends, Samsung vs. the exploding Note7 mod for GTA V, new Stellaris story DLC, and more. This is your gaming news for October 17 through 21.
Battlefield 1's solemn campaign and over-the-top multiplayer may feel like polar opposites, but the complete package is all-around excellent.
This year’s Apple Watch Series 2 surpasses the previous model by addressing many first-generation flaws.
Civilization VI launches today. We caught up with Sid Meier to discuss the iconic Civilization series' 25 year legacy.
So, you’ve finally decked out your home theatre with a Blu-Ray DVD player, and you’re ready to stock up on a collection of stunning Blu-Ray films. But who are we kidding? For every blockbuster or Hollywood classic that we’ll be watching, we’ll have to sit through countless replays of the same kids’ movies first. So we’d better make sure they’re good.
Microsoft Japan and Shiseido have teamed up with an app that overlays virtual makeup on your Skype for Business calls.
Samsung today announced a new 8GB DRAM package with 10-nanometer-class process circuitry that has twice the capacity and twice the speed of DDR4 DRAM used in PCs.
All seemed well as the European Space Agency's robotic explorer Schiaparelli closed in on its Mars landing Wednesday. Then it went silent.
Among Gartner's 10 predictions for the near term are a fast move to augmented reality, the decline of mobile apps, and a major shift away from web browsing to voice interaction.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC