We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
With full HD 1080p video calling over Skype, dual microphones, and on-board video compression, the C920 is a definite upgrade over your computer's webcam.
When you buy a boat, they say the best day is the day you buy it and the second best day is the day you sell it. Whether it’s terrifying depreciation, mooring fees, cleaning fees and/or maintenance fees, there’s something to put dread into many buyers of anything larger than a small fishing boat. There’s also the issue that boats need to be used regularly lest the hull’s turn into fully-developed, barnacle-fueled ecosystems – but renting and lending them out can be a liability and risk-laden kerfuffle too.
Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX, envisions the day when there is a working, thriving, self-sustaining civilization of a million people on Mars.
Apple has shared data from its server logs with police.
BlackBerry will stop making hardware to focus on software, but that doesn't mean the iconic phones are done for—yet.
Using the 2x setting in iPhone 7 Plus's Camera app doesn't always mean the telephoto lens will take the photo. If you're too close your subject, or there isn't enough light, the app will use the "regular" wide-angle lens and digitally zoom the photo instead.
AMD's highly anticipated Zen chip could make SoCs suddenly cool by putting a lot of power and efficiency into a very compact package.
The good news here is that we're not paying a premium over the US here. There's no Nice Beaches Tax.
A new joke tutorial on YouTube has gone viral—making some people believe the impossible.
While Facebook and Twitter users have been posting memes, praising and griping about the candidates, and arguing with friends and family about the issues for months, Monday night they took to social media in droves to comment on the first presidential debate.
Three of Germany's biggest automakers have partnered with Ericsson, Huawei, Intel, Nokia and Qualcomm to form the “5G Automotive Association” to develop and promote next-gen vehicle communications.
As expected the IEEE has ratified a new Ethernet specification -- IEEE P802.3bz – that defines 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T, boosting the current top end speed of traditional Ethernet five-times without requiring the tearing out of current cabling.
Windows 10 users are getting OneDrive placeholders with a new name: On-Demand Sync.
Expect to pay more than you usually would for a Nexus, with the cheaper option of the pair to cost $649.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC