This week on the Full Nerd, Brad, Alaina and Gordon discuss rumors of Kaby Lake-X
New rumors suggest Apple's forthcoming iCar will hit the road a year later than originally anticipated.
The world of mixed reality will be populated by countless 'spirits, demons, angels, ghosts and gods'
If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity now has the ability to decide what targets it wants to capture with a camera or hit with its laser all on its own. No humans needed.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its 10-series GPU.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk's plans for his company's future, spelled out today, include integrating solar power and battery storage, expanding Tesla vehicles to new markets and making self-driving vehicles 10X safer than other vehicles.
Soon, you'll no longer be able to buy a brand new VHS player.
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW