We spent two hours with Banjo-Kazooie's replacements, and came away both impressed and nostalgic for '90s mascot platformers.
Kingston's DataTraveler Ultimate 2TB flash drives hit the streets, but this tiny storage will put a big dent in your wallet.
The $5 Raspberry Pi Zero is now available for $10, with the added bonus of a wireless chip.
Despite some failings, Torment: Tides of Numenera is one of the most consistently surprising and delightful RPGs of the last decade.
DJI's M200 series drones are built to handle tougher conditions than most drones can. Here's how they survive.
It was only very recently that we were celebrating Hisense’s amazing 4K ULED TV as our Best Tech product of 2016. The traditionally-budget brand’s Series 7000 TV wasn’t just better than all of the competition, it was much cheaper than it all too. Now here’s Kogan with the cheapest, curved, 4K TV on the market and it makes the Hisense range look expensive.
Google Home is great, but Google Home with a Chromecast or Chromecast Audio is better.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
Twitch wants to go head-to-head with Steam by selling games to its viewers.
The mainstream release of Windows 10 may soon have a setting that prevents installing anything but Windows Store apps.
Motorola's new super-affordable phones are making a run at the "best budget phone" crown again.
The HTC Vive is getting an installment payment plan and some new accessories.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium shines, quite literally. The first thing you notice about the new phone is the mirror-finish that surrounds the device giving it a sparkly appearance that seems destined to require lots of polishing.
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
Lenovo's Miix 320 costs the same as a low-end Chromebook but offers some nicer features and, of course, full-fledged Windows.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yooka-Laylee preview: This cheerful platformer's like Banjo-Kazooie from a parallel universe
- Kingston's mammoth 2TB flash drives launch and immediately sell out
- The $10 Raspberry Pi Zero W brings Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to the minusule micro-PC
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Policy AnalystsVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Packaging CoordinatorVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT