The original Long War mod made the first XCOM reboot even better, and now Long War 2 is here for XCOM 2 with new enemies, missions, and soldier tools galore.
AMD's Radeon Pro Duo was always a weird product, and its days are limited with hotly anticipated Vega graphics cards on the horizon.
Microsoft just snagged a major title from Capcom to join the company's Xbox Play Anywhere program.
The fourth entry in everyone's favorite Nazi-sniping series moves to much larger maps, and becomes a smarter stealth game in the process.
If you're hoping Halo Wars 2 manages to make a real-time strategy campaign feel fresh, you'd better hope harder. Our first hands-on? A good ol' "attack-these-three-points" mission.
The new feature in Google Maps won't provide live updates, but the color-coded icon will provide an overview of the parking availability.
A third of the way through the latest man-vs.-machine poker tournament, the A.I. system is winning handily.
Microsoft's decision to stop development of Minecraft: Pocket Edition means there is no Minecraft game for Windows phones under active development.
The new wireless headphones do a lot of things right -- and look like two cigarettes stuck in your ears, says reviewer Michael deAgonia.
Microsoft is testing a new feature with Cortana for Android that lets users access the digital personal assistant from the lock screen.
A Reddit Q&A with Gabe Newell teases the existence of unannounced projects, particularly in virtual reality, and Valve continues to acknowledge it needs to work on Steam's support system. That and more inside.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
The machine melts aluminum and uses the molten droplets to create 3D shapes.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTChange AnalystVIC