Samsung began shipping its 15TB SSD in March to equipment makers, but the drive recently began showing up on retail sites with a price tag of about $10,000. But you do get an SSD with speeds greater than 1Gbps.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Much like the Play Music family plan, up to six different people can access the same batch of purchased content.
Osram's Lightify smart bulbs are vulnerable to several crucial exploits, but most will be fixed soon.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
With the end of the free upgrade offer looming, we answer the question everyone's asking: Should you upgrade to Windows 10? (Spoiler: It depends on what you're using now.)
Solar Impulse 2 makes history as the first solar-powered plane to circumnavigate the globe.
Thanks to time zones, Windows 10's free upgrade deadline will extend into July 30 for most of the world. Procrastinators in New Zealand will get tons of extra time, while those in Hawaii get a raw deal.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Updating to a new build of Windows is always a give-and-take process. Here we focus on the taking with the Anniversary Update.
IDG is a large global publishing house with many titles that cover consumer tech, business and marketing publications. Over the past few weeks there have been many articles published regarding Pokémon GO including the game itself and the effect on society and various industries.
Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
A preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board shows the Tesla that crashed into an 18-wheeler in May was indeed using Autopilot and traveling at 74mph in a 65mph zone.
Intel seems to be developing a pair of augmented reality smart glasses, and we may see them at the company's developer show next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW