The vast majority - 95.7 per cent - of Australians agree that recycling electronic waste (e-waste) is important, yet 45 per cent do not currently recycle, according to new research commissioned by e-waste collection and recycling service, TechCollect.
Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for the period, up from $88.5 million from the same time last year.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
A further 22 support office employees, along with CFO Michael Potts, have been retrenched at retailer Dick Smith, as the receivers continue to ‘restructure’ the retailer.
Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
A new 6th-gen CPU, a new NVMe SSD, and USB-C make the refreshed XPS 13 more than a minor upgrade.
Despite slower than expected sales last year, smartwatch sales will grow at a healthy rate and will have the highest revenue potential of all wearables through 2019, according to Gartner.
Twitter has announced developments that can make Tweets more accessible around the globe.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW