Father’s Day is on Sunday 4th September. We’ve got together with some of Australia’s top tech and gadget companies to provide you with tech-related ideas.
Motorola’s lead mechanical architect, Paul Fordham, discusess how the Moto Mods design team conceived of and created the Moto Mods.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
It's been ten years since Cyan's last Myst game. Can spiritual successor Obduction step cleanly into those shoes? We found out.
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
Sony's DualShock 4 controller is finally getting official PC support, but in the form of a dongle rather than simple PC drivers.
A flood of former PlayStation 3 exclusives are making their PC debut when the PlayStation Now game streaming service comes to computers later this year.
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three times faster and traveling twice as far as existing technology.
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in the latest release.
Android 7.0—aka, Android Nougat or just Android N—is rolling out to Nexus devices in the coming weeks. There are more than 250 improvements, but try these ones first.
We tour a cannabis dispensary in Oakland, California that grows and sells weed for medicinal purposes.
Automotive cybersecurity finally looks like it is on the front burner. But a host of improvements need to be made before the connected car is even relatively safe from hacks.
If you don't want to wait for the typically slow roll-out, here's what you need to do to get your hands on Google's latest OS.
Don't really know where to begin with Google's latest mobile operating system? We can help.
We spent an hour hands-on with Divinity: Original Sin II. Our major takeaway? Make sure to hit F5 and save the game before you do anything stupid.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW