Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4k Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you for years. All prices listed are for the 55-inch variants for the sake of comparison and also because it’s both a “sweet spot” price point and size.
Up to 50% of laptops sold in 2018 will have SSDs, which will vastly improve performance and durability of the computers.
After taking heat earlier this year over allegations of political bias, Facebook announced that it's replacing fallible humans with new algorithms to select items for its "Trending" topics feature.
An Apple-1 computer sold last week for $815,000, falling short of an aggressive auction estimate for what's thought to be a pre-production model.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific, when Apple will unveil the iPhone 7—and possibly the Apple Watch 2—at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Samsung is rolling out its first quantum dot PC monitors during IFA Berlin this week including a 34-inch beauty with 100Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync support.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Opera warned Friday that users who had stored their passwords in the Opera cloud via its syncing mechanism may have had them compromised.
The Charge 2 scores your heart health and helps you relax with deep breathing, while the Flex 2 goes from the swimming pool to an evening out.
But when it comes to bass, this speaker delivers a little too much of a good thing.
AI-based iOS shooter focuses on people but offers minimal after-shot flexibility.
Here's a look at some of the more helpful, lesser-known features hiding out in Android 7.0.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
You might not use it as a tablet often, but regardless, this gigantic 2-in-1 can handle just about any everyday task you throw at it.
Samsung has taken the 850 EVO 2.5-inch SATA SSD and made it a better performer in the EVO 750. And yes, the 750 is the new drive, not the 850.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW