Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
AMD and Newegg's new promotion offers a free copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation with the purchase of AMD FX-series processors.
AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
When you look at RAM it’s easy to think that the big, beefy modules with the fancy heat-spreaders are are going to make your computer fly along. If you’re a competitive overclocker then this is probably the case and this review isn’t for you.
Michigan State University researchers have come up with something new in foldable displays: a foldable, stretchable OLED circuit that can be printed using a conventional inkjet printer.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
Actually, it's $165 if you're willing to do a mail-in rebate. That's great price for a superb 1080p graphics card.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
If you say nasty things on Twitter, your reach across the network may be temporarily diminished.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
If you were hoping a PC release of Halo Wars 2 might fix its issues, I've got bad news: It actually introduced new ones. Controls, performance, and AI covered inside.
War of the Worlds Episode 4: Oculus Gloves, Android Wear 2.0, Samsung's new battery troubles, and more
Can a new interface tool boost interest in Oculus? Will Android Wear 2.0 get people excited for wearables? Jason Cross and Gordon Ung tackle these and other tech topics.
Venom is the unusual Australian-based system integrator that sells computers globally to an enthusiastic, brand-loyal audience. The company is a bit like BMW’s M Division in that it takes away the frills and bloat of the modern computer market and leaves behind a focused machine, with high-quality parts, that does its specified job well, fast and reliably. The Blackbook Zero is another of its monolithic laptops but it’s thin, very robust and good-looking. The specs are reasonable and, uncommonly, we’re looking on a 14-inch laptop as an ultraportable.
Researchers from the SANS Institute outline the top seven threats that security researchers face this year.
From productivity to playtime, offline Chromebooks aren't the useless hunks of plastic that they used to be.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW