Littered with microtransactions and featuring the same half-dozen campaign missions you've played since the days of ye ol' StarCraft, Halo Wars 2 is not the RTS genre's salvation.
If you need a solid desktop system for everyday home computing, you can grab HP's Pavilion 24-b016 at a very reasonable price today.
Want to go crazy in fictional-Bolivia? Well from February 23 to 27 you can in the Ghost Recon: Wildlands open beta—and you can start preloading it now.
AMD's Ryzen tech event was all about CPUs, but we learned more about Radeon Vega graphics cards, too.
Nvidia's GeForce website all but confirms the GTX 1080 Ti is being revealed at GDC 2017.
It's still in the early stages of development, but SteamVR is finally coming to Linux.
Samsung's Monitorless concept glasses project your PC display onto a pair of glasses.
With an aggressive mix of price and performance, AMD's Ryzen will charge into the high-end PC processor space next week. Analysts say Intel may be forced onto the defensive.
Everyone wants to know how AMD's Ryzen compares to Intel's Kaby Lake. AMD showed benchmarks indicating the new chip will be every bit as impressive as the hype says it is.
Optus has switched on 4.5G network services throughout Macquarie Park, in north-west Sydney, and said the technology will be rolled out in selected capital cities and in the next year.
Speculate no more. Google is actively working on a fingerprint unlock feature for Chrome OS.
After the Windows 10 Creators Update, owners of select Galaxy devices will be able to unlock their PCs with their fingerprint.
Blizzard's killing Windows XP and Vista support for its highly popular games, following in the footsteps of Chrome, Dropbox, Gmail, and Microsoft itself.
For the first time in years, the Razer Blade Pro feels like it deserves the name. Packed with an i7-6700HQ and a GTX 1080, there's a lot of power in this slim, 17-inch laptop.
I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCTableau ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD