The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk's plans for his company's future, spelled out today, include integrating solar power and battery storage, expanding Tesla vehicles to new markets and making self-driving vehicles 10X safer than other vehicles.
Soon, you'll no longer be able to buy a brand new VHS player.
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a phone camera's LED Flash into torch mode giving you a beam that can get you to the loo and back. However, venture out into the dark outdoors or a cellar and it quickly becomes borderline useless.
The U.S. has seized domains belonging to KickassTorrents, one of the most popular sites for illegal file sharing, and its alleged owner has been arrested.
Network World's Keith Shaw and Brandon Butler get a first-hand look at the new virtual reality experience on the Superman roller coaster at Six Flags New England. The coaster recently debuted the VR experience, in which riders can choose to wear Gear VR headsets while they ride the thrill ride.
Apple needs to take some risks with its iPhone design now more than ever.
Samsung has registered two U.S. patents for technology that would connect tiny plates with ‘robotic muscles’ in a matrix to enable Smartphones to be bent and retain virtually any shape.
From smartphones to self-driving, Nvidia's Tegra chips have been used in many ways. And the next-generation Tegra is just around the corner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT