Optus has switched on 4.5G network services throughout Macquarie Park, in north-west Sydney, and said the technology will be rolled out in selected capital cities and in the next year.
Speculate no more. Google is actively working on a fingerprint unlock feature for Chrome OS.
After the Windows 10 Creators Update, owners of select Galaxy devices will be able to unlock their PCs with their fingerprint.
Blizzard's killing Windows XP and Vista support for its highly popular games, following in the footsteps of Chrome, Dropbox, Gmail, and Microsoft itself.
For the first time in years, the Razer Blade Pro feels like it deserves the name. Packed with an i7-6700HQ and a GTX 1080, there's a lot of power in this slim, 17-inch laptop.
I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
AMD and Newegg's new promotion offers a free copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation with the purchase of AMD FX-series processors.
AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others believe it will go all in -- cutting the charging cord completely, just as it cut the analog audio port in the iPhone 7.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
When you look at RAM it’s easy to think that the big, beefy modules with the fancy heat-spreaders are are going to make your computer fly along. If you’re a competitive overclocker then this is probably the case and this review isn’t for you.
Michigan State University researchers have come up with something new in foldable displays: a foldable, stretchable OLED circuit that can be printed using a conventional inkjet printer.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
Actually, it's $165 if you're willing to do a mail-in rebate. That's great price for a superb 1080p graphics card.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW