Sony's DualShock 4 controller is finally getting official PC support, but in the form of a dongle rather than simple PC drivers.
A flood of former PlayStation 3 exclusives are making their PC debut when the PlayStation Now game streaming service comes to computers later this year.
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three times faster and traveling twice as far as existing technology.
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in the latest release.
Android 7.0—aka, Android Nougat or just Android N—is rolling out to Nexus devices in the coming weeks. There are more than 250 improvements, but try these ones first.
We tour a cannabis dispensary in Oakland, California that grows and sells weed for medicinal purposes.
Automotive cybersecurity finally looks like it is on the front burner. But a host of improvements need to be made before the connected car is even relatively safe from hacks.
If you don't want to wait for the typically slow roll-out, here's what you need to do to get your hands on Google's latest OS.
Don't really know where to begin with Google's latest mobile operating system? We can help.
The goal is to track every plant, product and person associated with the production and sale of marijuana and maintain legal compliance.
We spent an hour hands-on with Divinity: Original Sin II. Our major takeaway? Make sure to hit F5 and save the game before you do anything stupid.
If you're looking to curate your podcasts instead of having a flood, Castro 2 has the right tools.
Spire is a well-designed device that encourages you to take deep breaths, but I'm not convinced it improves your mental health.
An overhauled iOS app breathes new life into Spire, but it's still pretty pricey.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW