Razer's latest product is an external battery that can charge up to three devices at once.
Sony's new SF-G Series SD cards will let you record your 4K home movie at a good clip.
How much of Mass Effect: Andromeda will be spent tooling around in a glorified dune buggy? We're not sure yet, but it definitely seems like quite a bit. Hopefully it's interesting.
Hands on with the front-runner for Game of the Year
AMD changed its Zen chip architecture's name to Ryzen to provide a defensible trademark, crossing a space probe with Japanese Buddhist calligraphy.
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are all enjoyed by social media users. It is estimated there will be 2.67 billion social network users by 2018.
Littered with microtransactions and featuring the same half-dozen campaign missions you've played since the days of ye ol' StarCraft, Halo Wars 2 is not the RTS genre's salvation.
Want to go crazy in fictional-Bolivia? Well from February 23 to 27 you can in the Ghost Recon: Wildlands open beta—and you can start preloading it now.
AMD's Ryzen tech event was all about CPUs, but we learned more about Radeon Vega graphics cards, too.
Nvidia's GeForce website all but confirms the GTX 1080 Ti is being revealed at GDC 2017.
It's still in the early stages of development, but SteamVR is finally coming to Linux.
Samsung's Monitorless concept glasses project your PC display onto a pair of glasses.
With an aggressive mix of price and performance, AMD's Ryzen will charge into the high-end PC processor space next week. Analysts say Intel may be forced onto the defensive.
Everyone wants to know how AMD's Ryzen compares to Intel's Kaby Lake. AMD showed benchmarks indicating the new chip will be every bit as impressive as the hype says it is.
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Developer x 2QLD
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD