I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
Walmart's selling this model, which offers a touchscreen, good amount of storage and RAM, and a Core i5 processor, for the same price as Amazon's refurbished units.
AMD and Newegg's new promotion offers a free copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation with the purchase of AMD FX-series processors.
AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others believe it will go all in -- cutting the charging cord completely, just as it cut the analog audio port in the iPhone 7.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
When you look at RAM it’s easy to think that the big, beefy modules with the fancy heat-spreaders are are going to make your computer fly along. If you’re a competitive overclocker then this is probably the case and this review isn’t for you.
Michigan State University researchers have come up with something new in foldable displays: a foldable, stretchable OLED circuit that can be printed using a conventional inkjet printer.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
Actually, it's $165 if you're willing to do a mail-in rebate. That's great price for a superb 1080p graphics card.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
If you say nasty things on Twitter, your reach across the network may be temporarily diminished.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
If you were hoping a PC release of Halo Wars 2 might fix its issues, I've got bad news: It actually introduced new ones. Controls, performance, and AI covered inside.
War of the Worlds Episode 4: Oculus Gloves, Android Wear 2.0, Samsung's new battery troubles, and more
Can a new interface tool boost interest in Oculus? Will Android Wear 2.0 get people excited for wearables? Jason Cross and Gordon Ung tackle these and other tech topics.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC